When Live-In Care May be Needed:
- If you or a loved one require additional care and peace of mind
- When you can’t be there 24/7, we can
- Cost, if you or your loved one requires around the clock care, our live in option is about ½ the cost of hourly care
Our Goshen home care aids can provide:
- Assistance with light housekeeping tasks (cooking, cleaning, laundry)
- Around-the-clock, 24/7 support
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, help using the bathroom)
- Social interaction and companionship
- Assistance maintaining medical schedules
- End of life care
How we are unique:
- We generally break up our 24/7 care between two caregivers working 3 and 4 days respectively. This allows increased accountability and communication and positions us to recruit and retain the best caregivers.
- We especially match each client to the best caregiver for them through our in home assessment.