When Live-In Care May be Needed:
- If you or a loved one require additional care and peace of mind
- When you can’t be there 24/7, we can
- Cost, live-in care can be significantly less expensive than hourly care.
Our home care aids can provide:
- Assistance with light housekeeping tasks (cooking, cleaning, laundry)
- Around-the-clock, 24/7 support
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, help using the bathroom)
- Social interaction and companionship
- Assistance maintaining medical schedules
- End of life care
How we are unique:
- We especially match each client to the best caregiver for them through our in home assessment.
- Leading caregiver wages enable us to recruit and retain the best caregivers ensuring your loved one receives the best care possible.