24-Hour Home Care
Why 24 Hour Home Care?
There may come a time when because of dementia or illness 24/7 care may be needed. If you are looking for a cost effective alternative to a facility, around the clock care may be for you. The emotional strain of moving into a facility and away from the familiarity of home can often lead to more rapid decline, loss of independence and diminished quality of life. Our 24 hour home care provides older adults with full-time around the clock care. Those who live with physical limitations or have dementia greatly benefit from 24 hour care. Families and friends enjoy peace of mind knowing caregivers are carefully attending to the daily needs of their loved ones.
When 24-Hour Home Care May be Needed:
- If you or a loved one require additional care and peace of mind
- When you can’t be there 24/7, we can
- Cost, 24 hour care can be significantly less expensive than care in a facility.
- When you or a loved one has mid- to late stage dementia, frailty syndrome, or advanced illness.
Our home care aides can provide:
- Assistance with light housekeeping tasks (cooking, cleaning, laundry)
- Around-the-clock, 24/7 support
- Personal care (bathing, dressing, help using the bathroom)
- Social interaction and companionship
- Assistance maintaining medical schedules
- End of life care
How we are unique:
- We especially match each client to the best caregiver for them through our in home assessment.
- Leading caregiver wages enable us to recruit and retain the best caregivers ensuring your loved one receives the best care possible.
Scheduling 24 hour home care
Generally we have two caregivers each working a 12 hour shift to ensure your loved one always has a helping hand near them.
“Words cannot express our deep gratitude for the outstanding care you have provided for my father over the years. Your service allowed him to remain at home.”
—Mrs S., Goshen CT